Many women all over the world, for many centuries, have sought the wonders of the yoni/goddess egg for health, vitality, longevity, vaginal toning and dexterity.
Within the last few years, this trend has gained great interest in the main stream of women, and society in general. In response to this demand, there has been an upsurge of egg sellers, distributors and suppliers. Unfortunately, what many people and potential buyers don’t realize is that some of the yoni eggs on the market are for ornamental purposes only and/or subjected to certain processes which can be potentially damaging to the reproductive organs of the female anatomy. Some of these potentially damaging processes include bleaching and dying of the eggs.
It’s this growing concern that prompted me to share with you some tips, with the hope of offering readers some vital information for choosing your yoni egg(s). When thinking of purchasing an egg, BEFORE you purchase, it’s imperative that you ask your supplier some important questions like:
Where is the source of the crystal from which the egg is made?
- What does the process entail for preparing the egg for market?
- Does the process incorporate any bleaching?
- Does the process incorporate any dying?
- What process would they recommend for cleaning of the egg?
- Is the egg porous or non-porous?
- Is the crystal authentic and free of any toxic additives (can only be certified by a Gemologist)
For those of you who already own eggs, here are a few tips for you:
- Nephrite Jade is a dark green. If its appearance is paled, then it’s either been bleached or the supplier is passing off Aventurine as a replacement (without informing buyers).
- Aventurine is crystalline, and should never have a chalky appearance. Aventurine mined in Africa tends to be of a darker hue to most other Green Aventurine. Verify that the colored variations are not dyed.
- To find out if your egg is dyed, place a wet (water, salt water or alcohol) q-tip in the drilled hole, and look to see if any color is on the q-tip after removal. (Use of the Q-tip is also a technique for cleaning your drilled yoni egg after each use) – this is not the most reliable method though.
- Your egg should never have any sticky residue on the surface. If you see any sticky residue, this maybe caused by the removal of a sticker (for example, “Made in China”) before shipping to you. Authentic suppliers would never place any stickers on the surface of the egg, as they are aware of the delicate uses of the egg.
- You should always be able to seek additional advice from your supplier after your purchase.
Finally, always ask your supplier a number of questions – be aware of the tone and attitude of their responses. It’s very important that you receive excellent customer service before and after you’ve purchased your egg. At Waves of Bliss, with the Afrakan Jade Kawaida (AJKA) and Orgasmik Intelligence, we take pride in our products and services.
The Afrikan Jade is our crystal of choice, due to its uniqueness of being found and mined in Afrika only. Afrikan Jade carries the same properties of Nephrite Jade, meaning it’s non-porous; and hygienically, it’s the ‘best choice’ for beginners. Mystical Properties of the Afrikan Jade: It’s a stone/crystal of romantic love and passion. Metaphysically it is used to enhance sensuality, sexuality and intimacy. It is said that garnet will bring positive thoughts and boost energy. It is an excellent stone for manifestation, and can assist mystically with building one’s self-confidence as well as success in one’s chosen profession. Its vibrational pattern creates confidence and motivation to get down to business and make things happen. This stone encourages prosperity, healing the root of scarcity-mindedness, and reveals the abundance the Earth and Universe provide. It is attuned to the Heart Chakra.
We also supply a variety of other crystal eggs, and facilitate custom orders.For more information and to see our products and services, please visit us at www.orgasmikintelligence.com, and like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/ointelligencebb
I envision you all having orgasmic experiences while choosing your egg(s)…and most definitely after you’ve received them! Come….experience the transformation…feel the bliss!
Get every post in your inbox!
Sensual Empowerment Leader & Massage Therapist at Waves of Bliss, Creatrix at Orgasmik Intelligence, Communications Specialist & Digital Marketing Consultant at Ka Kommunications.